Wednesday, November 26, 2008

AUD/JPY Trading Review

Guess what. Some of the books that I bought have had an impact on my trading. I know, I hear the phrase "No shit, Sherlock" echoing out there. However, so many of the Internet generation want everything to be fast, easy and online that I just have to stress the value of more formal information.

I bet you'd also be surprised to hear how many traders are starting out in their teenage years. It's just another Internet game to them!

Anyway, if you are a crusty old bugger, just bear with me as I talk about things that any sensible trader should already know.

So, back to the topic at hand, my trading week. No, better yet, my illustrious trading week. Here's the scoop:

Sunday Session: +4.1%
Monday Session: +7.7%
Tuesday Session: +2.9%
Wednesday Session: +4.5%

While today isn't over I did go flat not too long ago. Obviously, I may do some more trading before the end of today's session.

Anyway, something to think about. I'd do better if I was more patient. I find myself jumping into the market and then waiting for it to go against me a little before turning around and going where I expect it to go. I guess I'm always trying to get the jump on the market and not waiting for confirmation.

Sigh, more homework.

No comments: