Monday, October 20, 2008

Trading The AUDJPY

Things are looking much more even-handed today than I've seen in a while.

In fact, I was so impressed by the fact that the AUDJPY was following my charts again that I decided to do some trading today. While my account is very small, allowing me to be a bit risker with my trades, I did manage to scoop in about 3.5% of my account's NAV (Net Asset Value) by catching some nice movements.

Why am I trading the AUDJPY?

I guess the best answer is because it's what I know. Or, in other words, because I can.

Tune up those charts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Best Broker Forex with fast server, fast execute, 1 spread pips for VIP, easy withdraw (Paypal,Money Bookers, LR, Credit card, Local Bank, etc), FREE SWAP, Legal Regulator, 24 Hour Support

Best Regards
http://instaprofx.tk