Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend Forex Intermission

Though my wife is happy that there isn't any Forex trading during the weekends I certainly wish there was. I enjoy trading but generally don't have that much opportunity to do so during the work week... and I'm anything but a full time professional.

So, the past week was fairly successful. Thanks to the recovery in the AUD carry trades I managed to catch a nice downturn in the EURAUD. I did have to withstand some nail biting as it went against my prediction for a few days before eventually succumbing to my will. Alternately, maybe I was just lucky to catch some news going my way. Either way, I'll take it.

Now that the summer vacations and visits are mostly over, already, it will be time to start putting little bits of capital into the market on a regular basis. It seems to make it much easier to earn if you always have a bit more capital to play with.

No comments: